Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonicjedi's dynamis application

Go down

Sonicjedi's dynamis application Empty Sonicjedi's dynamis application

Post  Sonic Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:19 am

Application from: Sonicjedi
Character Name: Sonicjedi
Jobs(70~75): Monk 73 (2.5k tnl) Bard 67 (I exp roughly about 30k/day and no shortages of pt invites, so should be 75 in a short while).

Support jobs & levels: Whm 40, Nin 26, Thf 25, Pld 20, Rdm 17,
Merits: I dont have any merits yet. I am a returning player and dont really understand this concept....has it always been around or is it new?

Dynamis areas cleared: JeunoO/SandyO/BastokO/WindyX.
Any other information you would like to add (tell about yourself, past linkshells, good gears, crafts and so on): Im from the UK and would like to be part of a European endgame LS. A couple of my RL buddies also play this game. One is on the phoenix server and has high level smn,war jobs. The other is going to change servers soon and has a fully levelled BLU and other decent jobs. They may be willing to join. We are looking for proffessional linkshells which have good OPEN communication and FAIR lotting policies. I have access to SKY and am in the process of COP. I play a lot and am willing to dedicate lots of time if the linkshell is good to me, I will be good to the LS. I dont have spectacular quips but have what I feel is necessary, besides the whole purpose of joining endgame LS's is to get good items! Whats more important to me is a group which knows what they are doing and has skill rather than just look good. All my exp parties tend to whack mobs out in seconds and Im pulling the next one before the first is even remotely dead, so I must be doing something right. I believe My favorite job is Monk and I seriously believe they are highly underated and ignored. Check the D.O.T stats compared to other melee and you will see why.

Sonic

Back to top Go down

Sonicjedi's dynamis application Empty Re: Sonicjedi's dynamis application

Post  Blasta Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Accepted

Blasta
Admin

https://gaia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down