Gaia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phurios App.

Go down

Phurios App. Empty Phurios App.

Post  Phurios6 Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Character Name: Phurios
Jobs(70~75): 75 MNK SAM NIN PUP
Support jobs & levels: all subs except PLD BLU RDM SCH SMN BRD DRG

Merits: HP 8/8, STR 2, DEX 1, VIT 2, Hand to Hand 8/8, katana 2, great katana 1, Guarding 4/4, Evasion 4/4, Critical Hit Rate 4/4, enemy critical hit rate 2, spell interruption rate 2

Monk: Counter Rate 5/5, Kick Attack Rate 5/5, Formless Strikes 1, Invigorate 5/5, Penance 4

Samurai: Store TP effect 5/5, Meditate Recast 5/5, Shikikoyo 2, Blade Bash 3, Overwhelm 3

Ninja: Subtle Blow effect 1, Ninja Tool Expertise 1

Puppetmaster: Automaton Magic Skill 5/5, Role Reversal 1, Ventriloquy 1, Fine-Tuning 1, Optimization 5/5 (Magic Attack Bonus)

Dynamis areas cleared: All except Tavnazia

Any other information you would like to add?

About Phurios: I run my own Salvage LS and understand the way End-Game events need to function, very organized player bringing years of expertise to the group, I am arguably one of the best Monks on Phoenix both in skill and equipment (Black Belt, Usukane Sune-Ate, Usukane Hizayoroi, Hades Sainti, Destroyers, Retaliators, Hermes' Sandals, Denali Bonnet, Brutal Earring, Bushinomimi, Hollow Earring, Kirin's Osode, Melee Gloves, Uthalum's Ring, Rajas Ring) As Samurai I have Meditate fully merited and Shikikyo which means more TP for me and my party members throughout the run. I am not a fan of jobs that use magic and MP as you can see by my current 75s. However I do possess one of the most versatile jobs in FFXI, Puppetmaster. As Puppetmaster I have experience main healing, tanking, DD with Ranged (Piercing damage) or Nuking (I possess all Tier IV elemental nukes and outdamage most BLM (Merits + Relic Legs and Feet) per single nuke in manaburn PT, and I do not run out of MP unless my automaton is dead. I have Formless Strikes which lets me deal magic type damage and a strong Chi Blast which also inhibits TP gain by 20% for 1 min and 20 seconds (a good time to WS and give less TP to the boss) So I am a lot more versatile than most people think, and I'll be playing Corsair soon. I am a nice guy and like to enjoy myself but prefer to be focused once we start an event.

Why I want to join a Dynamis LS: I am looking for a Dynamis shell to get armor and possibly sometime in the future let me sponsor a couple of runs. While I don't have interest in making a relic, as you see from my list of 75 jobs and gear I am making the complete Usukane set for use on all the jobs available to it (MNK SAM NIN PUP). I would like to be able to sponsor 1 or 2 runs to help upgrade my Usukane body when the time comes. Yes, I realize this is not something a Dynamis Shell would normally do, and yes I realize being a new member you would never let me do this. What I am proposing here would be a long time from now, probably another year from now if I'm lucky enough to have all 3 components by then. This is something that I would propose only after proving my worth and dedication to the group. And with the money I'll have saved by then this would literally only be 1 or 2 runs, not as many as upgrading a relic. So for now this isn't even something that I would be asking about, but I thought I would mention it now so that you know it's one of my long-term goals for FFXI.

I think I covered everything...in summary, I'm a great player, pick me.
-Phurios

Phurios6

Back to top Go down

Phurios App. Empty Re: Phurios App.

Post  Blasta Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:35 am

Accepted, /tell Blasta or Riverwind ingame for pearl

Blasta
Admin

https://gaia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum